Work with Energy Gain
This role is based in the North West within our expanding sales team. The team is passionate about being the best in the business and seeks like-minded driven people to work with Energy Gain and build on our success.
- Manage customer experience from enquiry to close
- Effectively demonstrate full knowledge of Energy Gain UKs PV systems
- Complete surveys and presentations at customer’s property
- Preparing and delivering winning proposals to prospective customers
- Maintain systems and accurate and timely forecast/ status reports to management
- Liaising with operations team to facilitate installation and manage customer expectations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Consultative sales skills and mind-set
- Effective negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to work in close partnership with team members
- Excellent time management skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Numerate and able to grasp technical concepts
- Previous experience of Solar Photovoltaic
- Understanding of financial principles
- Sales experience
- Surveying experience
Successful candidates undertake our comprehensive in-house sales training program and start work with Energy Gain by supporting our existing sales staff.
The above job description is a guide to the work you will be required to undertake but does not form part of your contract of employment, and may change from time to time to reflect changing circumstances and business needs.
To request more information please contact email@example.com